Featured : 13 / 03 / 20
Kalm Kitchen is a family-run business with a commitment to outstanding customer service. Since our very first event over 10 years ago, we have established a reputation for an inventive approach to food and a meticulous attention to detail.
We’re currently recruiting for a variety of jobs and we’re looking for the BEST in the events business to join our team. In return we offer a fun, friendly place to work and a generous benefits package. Interested in joining?
Full Time Logistics Manager
- Are you highly motivated with stacks of energy and enthusiasm. Super organised and a great communicator? Do you have the ability to multi-task and think on your feet?
- If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity with our fast-paced, friendly team, please send your CV and covering letter to Jen on firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line Logistics Manager
Casual Bar and Waiting Staff
Recruiting casual bar and waiting staff for our busy spring and summer season. Locations across Surrey, Hampshire, Kent, Hertfordshire and London.
- Barman: Must be personable, bar experience preferred and highly organised.
- Waiting Staff: must be friendly, personable, hardworking and reliable.
- Porters: Must be fit and strong, enthusiastic, have a full drivers licence and highly organised.
The staff duties on any shift will be varied, but always something to do and new things to learn.
To apply for one of these positions please email Hannah Pretorius, Staffing Manager at : email@example.com
Freelance Event Chefs
- Do you have a passion for food and the kitchen skills to execute the finest menus? Come and join our hard-working kitchen team behind the scenes at some of the most prestigious events.
- This role is perfect for anyone who is a qualified chef and has some experience of working in a professional kitchen.
- To apply please send your CV and covering letter to Hannah Pretorius, Staffing Manager at : firstname.lastname@example.org